Work With Us
We are a Semiconductor Assembly House, seeking for dynamic, dedicated and motivated career oriented persons to fill in the following position.
We give out performance bonus to all our performing employees and our company support a fun yet balanced working environment.
Some of the benefits include :
- MC coverage
- OT Meal
- Off Day Allowances
- Annual Dinner
- Medical hospitalization coverage
- Yearly Performances Bonus
- Yearly Attendance Bonus
- Attendance Award
- Loyalty Bonus
- Smartlink Sport Club
- Monthly Attendance Allowances
- Yearly Staff Uniforms
- Yearly Staff Training
- 5 days working
- Minimum SPM.
- Able to communicate in BM & simple English.
- 1-2 years of related warehouse/logistics operations experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in ISO 9001, 5S & other certifications compliance is preferred.
- Forklift/reach truck driving experiences is an added advantage.
- Candidates with valid commercial driver license (GDL) 3-5 ton lorry with experience GDL driving for goods delivery are encouraged to apply as well.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work long hours, odd hours, weekends, rest days and public holidays upon request.
- Friendly working attitude & good physical health.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to work independently with good analytical skills.
- Observant and detail-oriented person.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookup and Hlookup) a must for this position.
- Fresh graduates who have interests are welcome to apply. On-the-job training will be provided.